Favorite Books of 6th graders

  • A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • College Weekend
  • Cryptid Hunters
  • Double Identity
  • Escape to West Berlin
  • Island Series
  • Kira, Kira
  • Loser
  • Love, Ruby Lavendar
  • Matilda
  • Maximum Ride
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  • Saving Grace
  • Searching for David's Heart
  • Shadows Under the Sea
  • Snakehead
  • The Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • The Outcast
  • Touching Spirit Bear
  • Warrior's Series
  • Zach's Lie

Friday, April 4, 2008

What Book?

What book do you think we should pick next? Do you want it to be a comedy, mystery, or scienctific, maybe others? Tell me what you think we should have as our new book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kalle W said...

I think the book we should read is a scarey book because I read a book where wierd things happen, in one book I read there was a chandalier that fell when there was construction but no one was there in the house!!!!!!!That was a strange book but not like OMG I'M SO SCARED type of book but it was good!!!!!!!


Love ya' all
~*Kalle*~