Favorite Books of 6th graders

  • A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • College Weekend
  • Cryptid Hunters
  • Double Identity
  • Escape to West Berlin
  • Island Series
  • Kira, Kira
  • Loser
  • Love, Ruby Lavendar
  • Matilda
  • Maximum Ride
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  • Saving Grace
  • Searching for David's Heart
  • Shadows Under the Sea
  • Snakehead
  • The Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • The Outcast
  • Touching Spirit Bear
  • Warrior's Series
  • Zach's Lie

Thursday, February 21, 2008

TheBreadwinner

Hello. My name is Izaya.I am reading the book The Breadwinner and so far it is exciteing. The main character in this book is Parvana.Parvana lives with her family in one room, she can't go to school, and she is living through a war.I predict that Parvana will be held captive and work for the government. I also predict
that later her family will survive the war and get wealthier.I hope that you like this blog. Bye!Bye!

No comments: