Favorite Books of 6th graders

  • A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • College Weekend
  • Cryptid Hunters
  • Double Identity
  • Escape to West Berlin
  • Island Series
  • Kira, Kira
  • Loser
  • Love, Ruby Lavendar
  • Matilda
  • Maximum Ride
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  • Saving Grace
  • Searching for David's Heart
  • Shadows Under the Sea
  • Snakehead
  • The Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • The Outcast
  • Touching Spirit Bear
  • Warrior's Series
  • Zach's Lie

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Raining and Pouring


___________________________________________________Brett


It's Raining and Pouring


Rain can come down as heavy and light rain. I enjoy pouring rain.

Heavy rain and light rain feel and sound way different. The heavy rain feels like golf balls falling on you and sounds like someone knocking on your door. Light rain feels as soft as a pillow and sounds like you can't even hear it. That is what heavy and light rain feel and sound like.

There are different kinds of rain too. Some kinds of rain are sprinkling, spitting, pouring, and pounding rain. The kind of rain that I like is pouring rain. I like pouring rain because I'll play football in it, run, slide, and jump in the rain and mud. That is why I like pouring rain.

I don't like some rain though. The kind of rain that I hate is pounding rain. I hate pounding rain because it's loud, hurts when it's windy, and thunder and lighting can be in pounding rain.

Now I told you what heavy and light rain feels and sounds like, maybe you should know how to enjoy the rain no matter what.

No comments: