Favorite Books of 6th graders

  • A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • College Weekend
  • Cryptid Hunters
  • Double Identity
  • Escape to West Berlin
  • Island Series
  • Kira, Kira
  • Loser
  • Love, Ruby Lavendar
  • Matilda
  • Maximum Ride
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  • Saving Grace
  • Searching for David's Heart
  • Shadows Under the Sea
  • Snakehead
  • The Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • The Outcast
  • Touching Spirit Bear
  • Warrior's Series
  • Zach's Lie

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rain

Jaci Owens

Rain!

Although light and heavy rain are both unpleasant, I would much rather sit through soft sprinkling rain. I wouldn't like to sit in heavy rain, because heavy rain feels like a wrestler beating on me in a match!


How are light and heavy rain different? Light rain is soft,sweet,and innocent, like a baby bunny. However, it can be very cold and makes the air humid. Heavy rain on the other hand, is mean, dark, and crude.


Which rain do you enjoy the most? I enjoy light the most. I enjoy light rain because it's much more pleasant . Light rain reminds me of cold, delicate silk.


Which rain do you least enjoy? I least enjoy heavy rain. I least enjoy heavy rain because it's very unpleasant and makes a lot of things scared. Heavy rain makes me think of sitting at home having to watch boring movies with my mom!


As you can see in the paragraph above, I much rather sit in light , silky rain. I prefer sitting in soft innocent rain, because it's much less harsh and cold!

No comments: