Favorite Books of 6th graders

  • A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • College Weekend
  • Cryptid Hunters
  • Double Identity
  • Escape to West Berlin
  • Island Series
  • Kira, Kira
  • Loser
  • Love, Ruby Lavendar
  • Matilda
  • Maximum Ride
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  • Saving Grace
  • Searching for David's Heart
  • Shadows Under the Sea
  • Snakehead
  • The Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • The Outcast
  • Touching Spirit Bear
  • Warrior's Series
  • Zach's Lie

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rain Splash

Rain Splash


Rain comes in many different kinds. It comes in spitting, sprinkling, pouring, pounding, light or heavy. My favorite is a nice, sprinkling, light rain.

Light and heavy rain are different by light not coming down very hard, while heavy does. Light is a sprinkle, but heavy is a pounding/ pouring sound. Sound during a rain is either loud. or soft. If it's light rain it's usually soft if it's heavy rain it's usually loud and obnoxious.

My favorite kind of rain is a nice sprinkling, soft, light rain because I hate being wet, and if it's not coming down hard then you'll just get sprinkled. I also like this rain because it's gentle, soft, and nice to listen to. This rain is also my favorite because, it is calming and not scary, like heavy or pounding.

My least favorite rain is the pounding, pouring, loud kind. I hate this kind of rain because I hate loud noises. It wakes me up during the night and I can't go back to sleep. It's hard enough to soak you and I don't like my clothes being wet.

Even though rain can come in many different kinds my favorite is always going to be a nice, soft, sprinkle, light rain. Everyone is different so we all have a different kind of rain that we enjoy.

No comments: