Favorite Books of 6th graders

  • A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • College Weekend
  • Cryptid Hunters
  • Double Identity
  • Escape to West Berlin
  • Island Series
  • Kira, Kira
  • Loser
  • Love, Ruby Lavendar
  • Matilda
  • Maximum Ride
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  • Saving Grace
  • Searching for David's Heart
  • Shadows Under the Sea
  • Snakehead
  • The Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • The Outcast
  • Touching Spirit Bear
  • Warrior's Series
  • Zach's Lie

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

Abbey
Rain, Rain, Rain


Although heavy and light rain sound and feel different, I would much rather enjoy the pouring rain.

Rain can have many similarities; however, rain can have many differences. One difference is how pouring rain sounds like a hammer nailing something, but light rain is just a very soft splash. How the two rains feel is different, too. Pouring rain is a hard imposing drop on your skin, but light sprinkling rain is a silent noise and then a drop.

In addition, my most favorite rain, as you may know, is the hard, imposing, downpour rain. During this rain I love to run outside and jump on my trampoline. I also love to read on our porch swing in the afternoon, and crack my window at night when it is raining. One last thing I love is when you drive under a bridge and the rain stops and the starts.

My least favorite rain is the gentle sprinkling rain. One thing I hate is when it is sprinkling outside, and how the air is humid because of the rain. Another reason is because when you go outside, you feel like you are sweating with the rain on your skin.

Even though, heavy and light rain are somewhat different my favorite rain is the hard imposing rain.

No comments: